The University of Auckland – 2023 International Business Scholarship Programmes
Applications are being accepted for the International Business Scholarship Programs, which will be given to deserving students who wish to enroll in the institution’s degree-granting program. The Scholarship’s major objective is to entice international students to enroll in a degree program at the University of Auckland Business School so they may acquire the skills and information needed to begin a career in business.
University of Auckland Scholarship Description:
Domestic students are eligible for the University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship 2022–2023. The scholarship allows students to enroll in Masters-level programs at the University of Auckland in the areas of management, international business management.
The School began sponsoring students through the program in 2013. By supporting a Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing, Master of Professional Accounting, or Master of Human Resource Management degree, this scholarship aims to assist students in gaining the skills and knowledge necessary to begin a business career.
Available Subjects in University of Auckland:
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- International Business Management
- Human Resource Management
International students can receive a scholarship for up to $38,000.
- 1 June 2023 (September intake)
- 18 January 2024 (April intake)
Eligible Countries: International
University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs
Number of Awards: Variable
Master of Management or Master of Professional Accounting are acceptable fields of study.
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the following requirements in order to be eligible:
- Must maintain a GPA of 5.00, or a B average, throughout each quarter of study.
- Must be enrolled full-time in a Master of Management or Master of Professional Accounting program at the
- University of Auckland Business School, and have paid or made arrangements for payment of all fees.
- Expected to provide proof of a sufficient degree of English ability.
How to Apply
Candidates must apply for admission to the school Master’s degree program. Candidates must fill out and submit an online application after enrolling.
Click Here to Apply
- University of Swansea: The Eira FRANCIS DAVIES Scholarship 2023-2024 – Apply Now
- African Union (AU) Internship Program 2023 for young Africans
- UNESCO Prize for Girls and Women’s Education 2023(US$ 50,000 Prize) – Apply For Grant