University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships 2023–2024 for study abroad in the UK
Firstly, to ensure that financial worries do not deter students from a variety of countries from pursuing study at the University, we are offering a significant Masters grant for overseas students.
What is the Global Masters Scholarship?
Again, This award, which has a value of £2,000 per scholarship, is open to all overseas students from a number of nations who wish to pursue taught Masters degrees at Birmingham in the academic year 2023–2024. This sum will be subtracted from the total amount of tuition fees owing by eligible scholars who successfully complete the requirements.
Who is eligible for a Global Masters Scholarship?
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements in order to be eligible. You have to
- Received an offer of admission after submitting an application for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham campus in the UK to begin studying in the 2023–2024 academic year.
- Be categorized as having a “domicile” in one of the chosen nations.
- Also be categorized by the university as an international fee payer for the purposes of paying tuition.
- Enroll in a full-time programme being taught at the University’s UK campus beginning in September or October 2023 to begin your studies there.
Are there any programs that are not accepted?
- Again, you will lose your eligibility if you choose to delay the commencement of your program until September 2024 because the scholarship is only available for programs beginning in September 2023.
- This grant is not available to students who want to enroll in a course that is only offered as a “distance learning” program.
- This award is not available to applicants for programs at the Birmingham Business School, but they are eligible for other MBA and MSc scholarships provided by the Business School.
- The MBChB, MEng, MSci, and MPharm undergraduate programs are among those that are ineligible.
- MPhil, MRes, MMus, and MLit are examples of postgraduate programs that are not eligible. Programs leading to a PGDip or PGCert are likewise ineligible.
- Also Note that this scholarship is not available to University of Birmingham students attending its campus in Dubai.
- Gambia, The
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- United Arab Emirates
Terms and Conditions
Deadline University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships
To make sure you qualify for this scholarship, we advise you to apply as soon as possible for your preferred program.
Also know that by August 31 (23:59 UK time/ GMT+1), candidates must have an unconditional offer and have accepted this offer in order to be considered for this scholarship. Candidates will not be qualified for this scholarship if they later receive an unconditional offer.
Please note that the University maintains the right to stop offering scholarships to new applicants at any moment.
Please be aware that eligible students who are awarded this scholarship must be able to pay the remaining tuition fees that are not covered by the scholarship, as well as the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham (plus any visa or travel costs related to studying in the UK).
By 3 October (23:59 UK time/ GMT+1), candidates must have finished online registration and be “Normally Registered” in order to be considered for this scholarship. The university will revoke the scholarship if this is not the case. The first year’s net tuition fees for candidates must also be paid by 1 November, or they must have established a payment plan and paid the first installment.
Once you leave the University before finishing your program of study, this scholarship will likewise be totally removed, and you will be responsible for paying your tuition. The amount of tuition you will be charged will depend on the type of program you are enrolled in, the date of your withdrawal (as reported to Taught Student Administration), and other factors.
Are there any other terms attached to the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships?
Awardees are expected to promote the University, to a reasonable amount, by offering their testimonials and participating in ambassadorial activities, as desired by the University, in exchange for accepting and receiving this grant.