Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Programme to Study at University of Cambridge 2023/2024: is happy to inform that applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2023–2024. Enoughinfo.com
The University of Cambridge’s initiative is made to give gifted African students fully financed chances to finish their master’s degree, develop into transformational leaders, and support sustainability and climate resilience in Africa and throughout the world.
The programme offers scholarships throughout the whole spectrum of academic disciplines. With the exception of the following business courses offered at Cambridge.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Corporate Law (MCL)
- Master of Finance (MFin).
Application Deadline: January 5th, 2024
Timeline: The deadline for submitting applications for funding is the 5th of December 2023 for courses with a 5th of December deadline and 5th of January 2024 for courses with a 5th of January deadline.
- When making an application, pay close attention to the funding deadline.
Eligibility: In order to qualify for this scholarship, one must be an African citizen.
- One Must be ordinarily resident in an African country unless you can show temporary absence for study/work with an intention to return, or unless you have been displaced.
- Must be applying for a Master’s course of up to one year in length, at the University of Cambridge.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Programme to Study at University of Cambridge 2023/2024
The first step in the process of applying is to apply for admission. This is to the University of Cambridge using the course directory. This must be done by the degree’s funding deadline. https://www.postgraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses
For More Information: Visit, https://www.mastercardfoundation.fund