Julius Berger Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Young Nigerians: Renowned Nigerian company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) offers full-service planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance for infrastructure, building, and industrial projects. Enoughinfo.com
Julius Berger is a devoted collaborator who has a history of producing trustworthy, excellent work.
In keeping with its commitment to promote improvement and capacity building in Nigeria’s Education and Human Capital Development sector, the company is giving scholarships to deserving female engineering students attending public universities all over the nation as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Application Deadline: October 9, 2023.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right to select and shortlist of candidates. I battled with pornography for years’ – Spyro
Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a Female.
- Be enrolled at a Nigerian university that is owned by the federal or state
- Enrol in the Engineering, Environmental, or Technology Faculty.
- Are now enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University that has been granted accreditation by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for a second year of full-time study.
- hold a CGPA of at least 3.5 in a system of five grades.
Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Requirements
The following full-time female undergraduate courses at Nigerian public institutions are eligible for the merit-based scholarship:
- Building and ConstructionEngineering,
- Building Engineering,
- Building Technology,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Construction Engineering,
- Construction Project Management,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Land Surveying,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Metallurgical and Material,
- Production Engineering,
- Project Management,
- Quantity Surveying and Structural engineering.
How to apply for the Julius Berger Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Every applicant has to have an active phone number and personal email address.
- Those who meet the requirements should apply online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023
- Personal and educational information should be included in the application by candidates.
- As part of their application, candidates must attach scanned copies of the following documents:
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
For more Information on the scholarship program. Visit the Official Webpage of the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023