ANAN University Postgraduate Form Out for 2023/2024 Academic Session: ANAN university , Kwali Plateau State invites all qualified candidates to apply online for admission to various programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. EnoughInfo.com
- List of Accredited Departments at ANAN University
College of Private Sector Accounting
The College of Private Sector Accounting has 4 departments and each department runs the following courses as listed below:
Department Of Auditing And Forensic Accounting
i. M. Sc. Accounting
ii. M. Sc. Auditing and Assurance
iii. M. Sc. Auditing and Assurance
iv. M. Accounting and Information Technology
v. M. Accounting and Statistics
vi. M. Accounting Practice
vii. PGD Accounting FIFA Women’s World Cup: Super Falcons to battle European Queens for Quarterfinal spot
viii. PGD Auditing and Assurance
ix. PGD Forensic Accounting
x. Ph. D. Accounting
xi. Ph. D. Auditing and Assurance
xii. Ph. D. Forensic Accounting
Department Of Financial Management
i. M. Sc. Financial Management
ii. M. Financial Management
iii. PGD Capital Market and Investment
iv. PGD Financial Management
v. M. Sc. Capital Market and Investment
vi. M. Capital Market and Investment
vii. Ph. D. Capital Market and Investment
viii. Ph. D. Financial Management
Department Of Management Accounting
i. M. Sc. Management Accounting
ii. M. Management Accounting
iii. PGD Management Accounting
iv. Ph. D. Management Accounting
Department Of Financial Reporting
i. PGD Financial Reporting
ii. M. Sc. Financial Reporting
iii. M. Financial Reporting Nouhaila Benzina: Meet first player to wear hijab at Women’s World Cup
iv. Ph. D. Financial Reporting
College of Public Sector Accounting
The College of Public Sector Accounting has 3 departments and each department runs the following courses as listed below: 2023 WWC- Super Falcons Qualify For Round Of 16
Department Of Environmental Accountnting
i. M. Sc. Oil and Gas Accounting
ii. M. Oil and Gas Accounting
iii. PGD Oil and Gas Accounting
iv. Ph. D. Oil and Gas Accounting
Department Of Public Sector Accounting
i. M. Sc. Public Sector Accounting
ii. M. Public Sector Accounting
iii. PGD Public Sector Accounting
iv. PGD Treasury Management
v. M. Sc. Treasury Management
vi. M. Treasury Management
vii. Ph. D. Public Sector Accounting
viii. Ph. D. Treasury Management
Department Of Taxation
i. M. Sc. Taxation and Fiscal Policy
ii. PGD Taxation and Fiscal Policy
iii. M. Taxation and Fiscal Policy
iv. Ph. D. Taxation and Fiscal Policy
ANAN University Postgraduate Form Out for 2023/2024 Academic Session
ANAN University Business School
The ANAN Business School accommodates all the executive and part-time programs of the university.
How To Apply For ANAN University Postgraduate Study
- Open the website at ananuniversity.edu.ng
- Select “Student Portal” https://portal.ananuniversity.edu.ng/
- Select “APPLY.”
- Press the DOWNLOAD REFEREE FORM button.
- Use your device download icon to download the referee form.
- Return to the page previous page and click on “NEW APPLICATION“
- Finish filling out the application.
- Include a scan of your passport, all of your academic transcripts, your NYSC certificate, your certificate of origin, your birth certificate, and, if applicable, a professional certificate. particularly ANAN).
- SEE YOUR APPLICATION FORM IN PERSON.
- You can change or correct as necessary.
- Check the CAVEAT box to accept the disclaimer.
- Check the payment.
- Select the appropriate payment method.
- Select Monify.
- To create your payment invoice, click Book.
- Select a method of payment.
- Select “Pay Now” to finish the payment process.
- Click Reprint Application Form beneath Apply after a successful payment.
- Specify your application number and the payment method you chose to use.
- Print your own copies of the application form and payment receipts when all of your information has been uploaded.
- Verify your acceptance status starting three days after submitting your application.
- Accept your admission if granted, then start the registration process and the lecture.