Firstly, The goal of Emerging Homeland Development Company is to be the top real estate developer in Africa by consistently offering the greatest number of excellent, pleasant, and reasonably priced homes while also meeting international housing standards. We are The Venice, Sangotedo’s creators.
The role listed below are available:
Job Title: Agent Partnership Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Within your first six months of employment, you must contribute to our company’s real estate agent partner growing from 1,000 members to 50,000 members.
- Furthermore, enlist real estate agents in the agent partnership concept of our organization.
Principal duties include:
- It is your responsibility to make sure the business of your partner reaches the predetermined sales objective.
- accountable for ensuring that the business’s Partners enrolment target is met in a certain way across all regions.
- maintaining effective client connections and promoting the acquisition of new partners.
- Making sure that systems and tactics are in place to encourage partner focus and retention.
- establishing and implementing the necessary guidelines for the Partners Business’s smooth operations.
- Keeping an eye on and assessing partners’ business activities to make sure they consistently match with established goals
- identifying holes in operations and sales transactions and putting them right to accomplish critical results.
- Innovatively and aggressively managing all of the registered partners’ financial, performance, sales & marketing, event, reward & recognition, and documentation needs.
- Also, ensuring that all Partners have access to the timely information, tools, and assistance they require for their efficient functioning with the only goal of achieving the goals specified for the Partners Management Business.
- coordinating with all internal stakeholders to ensure prompt availability of the necessary resources and assistance for the partners’ seamless operations
- Give advice and support to sellers and buyers so they can market and acquire property at the right price and with the best conditions.
- Create efficient training programs that show agents and partners how to find clients, close agreements, get financing, and file the necessary documentation.
- keeping abreast of any new trends and then the best practices in the real estate partner markets
Qualifications for Emerging Homeland Development Company
- A Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in exact or a similar role
- Real Estate sales experience is a must.
Monthly salary: N350,000–N400,000.
Competencies & Skills:
- Outstanding sales and marketing abilities (record of successfully concluding real estate sales transactions)
- Excellent teamwork and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and presenting skills, both in writing and verbally.
- Skills in project management.
May 30, 2023.
Method of Emerging Homeland Development Company Application
Finally, Candidates who are interested and qualified should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Title.”
Candidates must live in the Ajah/Sangotedo axis or be willing to relocate and then work on the Island.
We Also Recommend