Manager CIB Credit Needed at Stanbic IBTC: Full-service financial services provider Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC has three primary business pillars clearly in focus: corporate and investment banking, personal and business banking, and wealth management. On August 24, 2007, Stanbic IBTC Bank formally joined the Standard Bank Group. The Nigerian operations of the Standard Bank Group, Stanbic Bank Nigeria.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Level: Mid-Senior level
- Qualifications: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3+ years
- Job Field: Financial Services
To assist the CIB sales team with the origination of credit proposals within acceptable turnaround times. Overriding objective is to grow the Bank’s lending book and maintain a high quality of lending assets through timely preparation of good quality credit applications (Application for Facilities –AFFs). Deliver well thought out decisions showing sound judgement where applications are within delegated sanctioning authority
- Assist CIB relationship managers in negotiating term sheets with clients ensuring that the deal structure, conditions and covenants conform to CIB and the overall credit requirements of the bank.
- Well presented and articulate presentation of the credit paper / deal at credit committee and / or to delegated credit evaluators.
- Achieve 100% compliance with lending policy guidelines and other governance requirements.
- First degree in Finance or related field
- Credit / Risk related professional qualifications (CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, etc)
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in CIB Credit Risk ManagementMinimum of three (3) years experience in CIB Credit Risk Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the risks and processes associated with lending using movable assets as security for loans.
- Loan Assessment and Approval
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Operating Cashflow Analysis
- Debt Consolidation
- Asset Based Lending
- Credit Granting
- Generating Ideas
- Articulating Information
- Developing Strategies
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approach
How to Apply
All interested applicants are to submit their credentials to this webpage www.jobs.smartrecruiters.com