African Business Hero Scholarship for Young African Entrepreneurs 2023: The mission of ABH is to find, assist, and motivate the next generation of African entrepreneurs who are making a difference in their communities, tackling today’s most pressing issues, and creating a more sustainable and inclusive economy.
The project wants to be as inclusive as it can be. Entrepreneurs from all African nations, across all industries, and of all ages who own legally registered enterprises with headquarters in Africa and a three-year track record are welcome to apply in both English and French.
Ten finalists will be chosen annually to participate in the ABH grand finale pitch competition and a TV show that will be televised online and throughout the continent. A grant fund of US $1.5 million is up for grabs among the finalists.
All finalists furthermore become a part of an elite network of like-minded business owners, executives, financiers, and mentors.
They also get access to networking and training opportunities to help them along their business path.
African Business Hero Scholarship for Young African Entrepreneurs 2023
Deadline For Scholarship: Ongoing
ABH is not your typical competition; rather, it was created to give applicants and winners with a variety of resources tailored to the requirements of African entrepreneurs across the ecosystem.
1. Funding grants up to $200,000
- The awards awarded to our top 10 finalists range from $100,000 to $300,000, for a total of $1.5 million.
- The winner of the top prize receives $300,000; the runners-up receive $250,000; and third place receives $150,000.
- The remaining seven finalists will each get $100,000. A further $100,000 is set aside for instructional purposes.
2. Worldwide recognition and accolades
At each level of the competition, ABH highlights deserving African entrepreneurs through press releases, social media posts, and news stories. The Top 10 finalists receive considerable exposure possibilities via the Africa’s Business Heroes Show, which is broadcast in more than 40 African nations.
3. Access to a thriving and exclusive entrepreneurial community
- Finalists join an exclusive group of some of the most influential and prosperous businesspeople on the continent.
- These businesses may meet and work together through the various networking events that ABH organises both online and offline.
4. Mentoring from successful business people
- Throughout the competition and after, our finalists have access to mentorship opportunities with renowned entrepreneurs, financiers, and industry experts.
5. Targeted and practical training programs
- Members of the ABH community have access to a variety of specialised training courses, such as financial management, marketing insights into your business, comprehending intellectual property legislation, and more.
Through our network of partners and judges, finalists are also offered the chance to access additional programmes and services, including investment preparedness and management training.
How to Apply for the African Business Hero Scholarship for Young African Entrepreneurs 2023
For a successful application for this scholarship, Apply Here
Entrepreneurs from all African nations, across all industries, and of all ages who own legally registered enterprises with headquarters in Africa and a three-year track record are welcome to apply in both English and French.