Have you thought about if Lumos Loan is a scam or not? or do you have questions about how to get a Lumos Loan loan? Don’t worry; this post is going to spark your interest. Take a deep breath and attentively read the text because we’ll break down all you need to know about the platform.
Lumos Loan Overview
- Name: Lumos Loan Instant Cash
- Legal Entity: Tinni Investments Private Limited
- Available: APKCOMBO
- Authorization: Central Bank of Nigeria
- Field: Financial Technology
Lumos Loan Instant Cash is a Nigerian loan app developed by Tinni Investments Private Limited. When it comes to offering customers instant finance without the requirement for a guarantor or collateral, this is one of the few trustworthy Nigerian loan platforms.
The platform is trustworthy because the platform is authorized and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and adheres to the National Microfinance Policy.
RECOMMENDED>>>How to Save Your Money With PiggyVest
The platform has a mobile app which is accessible to Android users through the APKCOMBO. In addition to Google Play, users of other operating systems, such as iOS, can also get this app through third-party websites.
Based on users’ transaction histories and other variables, The offers vary. Higher loan amounts are accessible to individuals with solid credit histories, and the loan amount can range from as little as N3,000 to as much as N400,000. Users can get their loans more quickly and easily thanks to Lumos’ straight payment to user bank out method.
How to Apply For Loan
- Install the Lumos Loan smartphone application.
- Enter your accurate phone number and press the send button below.
- After entering the OTP that was sent to your line, click “Sign Up.”
- Click Next after entering your personal information, which includes your gender, email address, age, marital
- status, place of residence, home address, line of work, and religion.
- On the second screen, enter your work information by making sure to include all necessary information in the
- field before clicking Next.
- Enter your contact information (you must provide two guarantors), then click Next.
- Enter your name and BVN (don’t worry, your BVN is safe) and then click next.
- Input your preferred bank account for withdrawals.
- Once Lumos has automatically offered you a loan, you can accept it by clicking the button to submit your
- application (Lumos Loan will assess your application and grant you a loan if you meet their policy).
RECOMMENDED>>>How To Start A POS Business in Nigeria – 2023
Eligibility & Requirements
- Must reside in Nigeria
- must be at least 18 years old.
- require having a working bank account
- The applicant needs a BVN.
Consequences of A Loan Default
If you fail to pay your overdue loan, it will lead to the following consequences listed below;
- BVN file a credit report.
- Automatic bank account withdrawal
- Defeat the value of your credit
- I cannot reapply for a Lumos Loan
RECOMMENDED>>>How To Use Western Union: Send and Receive Money
Contact and Customer Care
You can reach out to Lumos Loan using the provided details;
ADDRESS: Flat No. 4, Financial Quarter, Life Camp, Abuja, FCT-Abuja, Isabelcia Event Management, Nigeria.
TEL: +234 9013395317
Is Lumos Loan Legit?
We can confirm that Lumos Loan is a reputable, legitimate, and Nigeria-based loan platform based on the information supplied above. You can give them a try. Let me also know what you think about them at the comment section