The Kudi POS Daily Target, their withdrawal fees, the cost of the POS machine, and much more are all explained in this page.
Since its introduction in Nigeria, point-of-sale terminal machines have seen a dramatic rise in the number of people providing their service there.
In addition, a number of other business entities outside commercial banks have started offering these services in Nigeria.
About Kudi POS
Kudi provides financial services and collaborates with Nigerian commercial banks to give customers services including savings, insurance, loans, and many more.
In addition, they offer POS services in Nigeria, where they have established themselves as one of the most well-known POS service providers in the country, much like (Opay).
The business offers a POS platform that allows it quick and simple to send money, pay bills, and complete a number of other tasks.
One of the well-known fintech startups in Nigeria offering online banking services is Kudi, popularly known as Nomba.
It was established to provide quick and dependable ways for citizens to move money abroad and pay their expenses at home.
In this post, we’ll examine how to get a Kudi POS machine, the cost and withdrawal fees, and the agent application process.
How to get Kudi POS and become an agent?
Being a Kudi POS Agent is not challenging. The first thing you need to do is make sure your smartphone is completely functional, has internet connectivity, and can access the Nomba app.
You can become a Kudi POS agent in one of two ways: either by receiving the device for free or by paying a taken of 20,000 naira.
paying an advisory fee
Instead of waiting for the free method of getting a pos machine, you can get one from Kudi by paying a small cost and getting it right away.
The cautionary cost is N20,000, and it is levied on intended agents in order to ensure that they will treat the device with care and prevent harm. The cautionary cost can be retrieved back from you if you’re not using the POS as intended, thus paying it in no way implies that you have bought or otherwise acquired the POS.
To do this, do the following actions:
- Visit the Kudi location closest to you or contact their customer service line.
- Obtain and complete the form that their representative provided for you.
- You must pay the office a non-refundable cost of 20,000 naira (#20,000).
- Your application would be evaluated, and you would receive a POS terminal machine immediately, just like that.
Kudi POS Machine Price
Although you can get the Kudi POS machine for free, you must pay a 20,000 naira cautionary or security fee.
In order to ensure that you treat the machine with extreme caution and attention, you are paying this cautionary cost. Please take note that this price is not refundable unless the POS is returned to Nomba.
Get Kudi POS Machine for free
- Download the Kudi app from the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android users.
- Open or run the app when it has been installed on your phone.
- Join the Kudi app (Nomba) by entering your personal phone number and connecting your bank account.
- Make purchases with the app.
- Make sure you constantly utilize the app to pay payments including utility bills, airtime purchases, TV subscriptions, and other expenses.
- You’ll hear from Kudi regarding your eligibility for a free Kudi POS terminal device in around two weeks.
View DotPay POS fees, customer service information, login, and join up as well.
The following prerequisites must be met before you can own a Kudi POS terminal machine.
- A legitimate ID card (such as a national ID card or a voters card).
- BVN number
- Passport photo
- Utility bill (such as an electric bill)
As of September 2022, Kudi POS imposes the following fees for all withdrawals between 100 naira and 500,000 naira:
Read Also: How to Save Your Money With PiggyVest
- Charges from N100 to N4,500 (N25)
- Charges from N4,501 to N25,000 are (0.6%)
- Charges from N25,001 to N500,000 are (N150)
See also Meet Kuli Kuli: Is this billionaire woman’s story real?
Available transactional services on kudi POS
With or without an ATM card, the following transactions can be completed at the Kudi POS Machine:
- with a card or without a card
- Subscribe to TV
- Payments for electricity (NEPA) bills
- subscriptions for data
- subscriptions for airtime
- Data and airtime exchange
Read Also: How To Create A Budget For Saving Money
Kudi customer service information
The following methods are available for contacting the business, listed below the office address:
Lagos, Nigeria, Lekki Phase 1, 19b Bosun Adekoya Street.
1776 Sacremento St Apt 311 SAN FRANCISCO CA 94109 is a location in the United States.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01-888-5008
Is there an Android POS at Kudi?
Kudi or Nomba appears to not have an Android POS as of the time of writing this article and instead uses a traditional POS device.
I’ll keep asking about whether or not they have an android point-of-sale system. When I have more information, I’ll let you know.
Terms and Conditions for Kudi POS
You should be aware of the following Kudi POS agent terms and conditions.
An agent must make sure that their office environment is secure and safe.
Avoid placing cash in insecure or risky locations or outlets. The agent or a trusted member of staff must always handle cash withdrawals seriously.
With the help of this article, I hope you now have a clearer idea of how to work with Kudi POS and acquire one of their machines.
Please let me know in the comment box below if there is anything I should have covered in this essay or if I missed anything.