86RRI NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2023/2024: We at ENOUGHINFO have an important announcement for the general public and all interested applicants. The online application for the highly anticipated 86 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen & Women has officially begun.
Candidates who made the cut will take part in the state recruitment screening exercise that will take place between November 6 and November 19, 2023.
Application deadline: Application starts 25th September & ends 10th October 2023.
N/B: Nigerian Army Recruitment Is FREE, Beware of Fraudsters.
86RRI Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- You must have a valid ID card.
- You must also be between the ages of 18 and 22 if you are applying for non tradesmen and 18 and 26 if you are applying for tradesmen.
- You must have at least a secondary school education. (SSCE)
- You must be in good physical condition, that is you must be medically and physically fit.
- You must have a minimum of five credits at WAEC/NECO GCE, O-Level in not more than two sittings.
- You must present a valid birth certificate for age Declaration.
How To Apply
Those who want to apply for the 86RRI Nigerian Army Recruitment must submit the necessary paperwork, which includes your date of birth and academic credentials. Then, you go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/, the Nigerian Army’s recruiting webpage, fill out all the necessary forms, and print your Acknowledgment page.
Please make sure you provide all necessary information accurately, since providing fake information may result in immediate disqualification.
General Instructions for the 86RRI Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training. At least 100 or more killed as fire engulfs wedding party in Iraq
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- The Nigerian Army 86Rri Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise