The United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc’s corporate social responsibility division, the UBA Foundation, has issued a call for entries for the 2023 National Essay Competition (NEC) in Nigeria. Every year, as part of the UBA Foundation’s education initiative, which aims to encourage healthy and intellectual competition among secondary school students in Nigeria and throughout Africa, this essay competition, aimed at senior secondary students in Nigeria.
Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) take over Human Intelligence? What should students do to ensure AI doesn’t override but enhance their ability to learn through research?
Application Criteria UBA National Essay Competition 2023
- Applicant must a Nigerian Senior Secondary school student
- Must submit a copy of passport photograph
- Must submit a scanned copy of a means of identification (birth certificate, National ID, or passport)
- The first winner goes receive a N5 million education grant to any African institution of their choice
- First runner up receives N3 million
- While the second runner up receives N2.5 million
Once again, it’s important to note that the 12 best essays will be awarded with educational tools such as Laptop and other gadgets.
How to Apply For UBA National Essay Competition
- Applicants must register using the form click here to get the form
- Applicants are to upload a scanned copy of their original birth certificates or international passport data page.
- Applicants must upload a handwritten essay (not more than 750 words) on the portal.
Deadline: Friday, October 20th, 2023
For More details
- Application for the 2024/2025 Commonwealth Scholarship
- Ekiti State Scholarship Board announces scholarship Bursary awards for 2023/2024 Academic Session