2023 NNPC-SNEPCO National University Scholarship for Nigerians
2023 NNPC-SNEPCO National University Scholarship for Nigerians: For the NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme in 2023, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Limited, the Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Ltd (SNEPCo), and its joint venture partners are today inviting applications from deserving Nigerian students.
Read Also: How to Study Computer Science in UAE from Nigeria
The initiative’s target audience is a Nigerian youth, and its goals include encouraging intellectual growth and enhancing their career. Successful candidates get an annual award beginning in their second year and continuing through their fourth year of undergraduate study.EnoughInfo.com
Deadline For Application: 14 April 2023.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: Prospective candidates must:
- Have a Nigerian citizenship
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at a Federal or State University in Nigeria that has been recognized by the National Universities Commission and be in their second year of study (NUC)
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or above on a scale from 0 to 4.
- You must not currently receive funding from any other scholarship programs (National or International)
Methods of Application:
- Each candidate must have access to a valid email address and phone number.
- Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo.
- The application should contain the applicant’s name, address, phone number, email address, and any relevant educational or work history.
- Each applicant is required to provide scanned copies of the following four items:
Read Also: 2023 Scholarships at University of Salford – UK +
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- The academic result at the end of your first year.
To apply, take the following actions:
- Click the “Apply Now” tab.
- To create an account, click “Register Now”.
- Use your email to activate your account by going to your inbox.
- To return to the scholarship site, click https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo.
- To upload your information, enter your registered email address and password.
- Fill out the appropriate fields with your personal information, National Identification Number, educational background, and other details.
- Verify that the names on the documentation are spelled in the same order as they are on the apps. If not, upload a sworn affidavit or certificate.
- Verify that all papers are accurate and clear by viewing them after uploading.
- Upload a passport photo with a white backdrop when prompted to do so.
- To prevent problems, double-check the application information.
- In order to submit information, click “Apply Now.”
- You’ll get an email and an SMS confirming that your application was accepted.
- Go back to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, log in using your email address and password, and download your profile. Next, have your department’s head of faculty sign the contract.
- As a verification measure, upload a scanned copy of the signed profile.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
Read Also: 2023 Coimbra Group Short-Term Scholarships for African Countries;